Welcome!

Welcome to San Diego Dog Life! I hope you enjoy this site! I welcome you to read the blog, post comments, and give feedback.
Please Note: This site is intended for entertainment purposes, and for people to share their own personal opinions. You need to decide what is safe and healthy for your own dog.




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun Finds!

So my good friend from San Diego Deals and Steals and I went garage saleing yesterday morning in the San Elijo community. I can't remember the last time I did this...I'm generally not a morning person, but now having a dog with an early morning routine, I now get up earlier. We had so much fun and got some great deals. I came home with two beatiful wall sconces, a fun wall clock, and a large plant pot (getting a late start on my Spring planting) all for $9. And my friend got some amazing deals on children's items! While the doggy stayed home with dad, I realized that garage saleing would be a great thing to take your dog to. Just find a community-wide garage sale, park the car, get some great finds, and Fido gets a walk!

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to use garage sales as a great place to get her doggies toys - you can spend $10 on a stuffed animal at Petco but you can get a stuffed animal at a garage sale for less than $1! Lets go again soon! and bring Penny!!

    ReplyDelete