Welcome!

Welcome to San Diego Dog Life! I hope you enjoy this site! I welcome you to read the blog, post comments, and give feedback.
Please Note: This site is intended for entertainment purposes, and for people to share their own personal opinions. You need to decide what is safe and healthy for your own dog.




Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses....or stop and sniff the plants. I recently bought a new plant, and as you can see here, Penny was interested (a little too interested.... needless to say, we have come to learn we can't leave her alone with plants)!
Hope you enjoy the little things in life today!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Daisy, Ruger, and I will be watching out for the next retriever event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I'm glad you'll be looking out for the next event!! :)

    ReplyDelete