Welcome!

Welcome to San Diego Dog Life! I hope you enjoy this site! I welcome you to read the blog, post comments, and give feedback.
Please Note: This site is intended for entertainment purposes, and for people to share their own personal opinions. You need to decide what is safe and healthy for your own dog.




Friday, June 11, 2010

6/19--Pet Fest and Doggy Dash

Pet Fest & Doggy Dash 2010 will be held on Saturday, June 19th in Chula Vista from 8am to 1pm. The admission is FREE! The website explains, "This will be the day for pets to be celebrated. On Saturday, June 19, join our community for the 9th Annual event that is filled with friendly paws. Pet Fest promises to be the premier pet event this year, featuring a Doggy Dash 1.5-mile run/walk, pet adoptions, and pet related vendors and services. Also, don't miss the on-site blessing of the animals, spaying and neutering on the SNAP Neuter Scooter. The Doggy Dash will kick off at 9 a.m. Each $15 entry receives a free event t-shirt. All pets must be leashed in order to participate. Many dogs, cats, and other furry friends will be at this event and available for adoption. Shelter representatives will be answering questions about pet adopting and pet care." What fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just spent forever catching up on your awesome blog & I'm excited to take my Penny to some new places! The Potato Shack, the pond in San Marcos, Bressi Ranch for frozen yogurt, to name a few. I feel so lame that I wasn't 'following' correctly but I've got it all straightened out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you can follow along now too! It was great to meet you last weekend! Maybe we can meet up at a doggy event with our Pennys one of these days!

    ReplyDelete