Welcome!

Welcome to San Diego Dog Life! I hope you enjoy this site! I welcome you to read the blog, post comments, and give feedback.
Please Note: This site is intended for entertainment purposes, and for people to share their own personal opinions. You need to decide what is safe and healthy for your own dog.




Saturday, June 5, 2010

A walk down by the beach!


Penny loves a good walk down by the beach! And so do we! Here are a couple pictures of a recent walk in Carlsbad.

Look at that beautiful view! And of course, Penny loves to lead the way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Rita from Taiwan. Thank you for give our Becky now known as Penny a wonderful home. Penny is so beautiful and happy. We miss this lovely girl so much and hope one day can meet her again. Thanks!! Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! I'm honored that you checked out this blog. We feel so blessed to have Penny in our life. She is a wonderful dog and we love her so much! Thank you for rescuing her. I hope you can visit her again one day too...please let me know if you are ever in Southern CA--it would be great to meet up! Thank you for all you do for dogs in need!

    ReplyDelete